Turtleback Homes offer Hunting and Fishing Shack configurations with optional off-grid systems while incorporating the steel building insulated metal panel construction on steel metal skids for ease of mobility onto a flat deck trailer.
- Structural Steel Metal Panels
- Steel metal skid frames
- Open floor plan configurations
- Dimensions 8’ x 12’
- Option floor cutouts for ice fishing
- Optional hunting blind cutouts
- Optional steel elevated structure with ladder for hunting blinds
- Optional off-grid living systems
- Optional rock proof glass sealed window units
- Optional Engineered stamped drawings
Don’t let the cold keep you off the ice! Our kits are made with 5" thick insulated steel floor, wall and roof panels that offer a building shell with an R-Value of 28.5 and exceptional air tightness.
The ice shack kits are made with structural insulated steel panels that have a lightweight foam core. The floor, wall and roof systems are tied together using light-gauge galvanized connection angles. The self-framing panels eliminate the need for any secondary framing.
Assembled weight is approximately 2,000 lb. Custom sizes available.